Healthcare Consultant (m/f/x)
A task that challenges:
- You will take responsibility for your own (sub)projects and thus accompany our diverse partners on their way to the next generation of healthcare.
- Together with the senior partner management, you will look after your partners and deliver high quality results. You are the first point of contact for your customers creating a trustful collaboration.
- At the interface between your partner portfolio, our startup network and other potential cooperation partners, you contribute to growing our ecosystem and enabling a lively community.
- You ensure that your partners are provided with the latest insights and trends on digital healthcare.
- To ensure our future success, you will continue to expand existing partner relationships and help recruit new partners.
A background that convinces:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry, preferably from consulting or working at for example at a healthcare provider, health insurance, health industry or startup.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the healthcare system, follow current healthcare policies, especially in the area of digital health, and are well-connected in the community.
- You have successfully completed your university studies in economics, health economics, or a natural science.
- Service orientation, customer-centric thinking, as well as high expectations of your work results characterize you.
- A very dynamic environment is exactly what you are looking for.
- You are able to meet challenging deadlines and set meaningful and efficient priorities.
- You are ambitious, work independently, take initiative, and have a natural sense of responsibility.
- Your English and German language skills are business fluent - both orally and in writing. German language skills are a must in order to be able to communicate with our non-English speaking partners.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – we partner, enable, and connect.
Within our ecosystem, we build bridges between startups, corporates, and relevant stakeholders, transforming industry leaders and entrepreneurs into healthcare pioneers. Our work combines long-standing consulting expertise and innovative trend research that enable closing the gap between healthcare and technological innovation. Together with our partners, we create strategies, business models, and networks that shape the future of healthcare.
An environment that inspires:
- As Healthcare Consultant(m/f/x) you take on an important part and actively shape our young company.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in selected national and international events in the healthcare industry and thus always being at the forefront of healthcare.
- The Flying Health ecosystem allows you to maintain and expand your own network in the healthcare industry. You will always be in contact with experts and inspiring people.
- You can expect a varied and responsible position with great potential for personal and content-related growth.
- We offer flexible working, which gives you a lot of freedom to organize your workday the way you want it.
- In our office in Berlin-Mitte we regularly come together as a team for team events.
- A steep learning curve and varied tasks are guaranteed with us.
- 30 days of vacation are of course also part of it