Senior Partner Relationship Manager (m/w/x) – Corporate Venture / Consumer Goods
A task that challenges:
As Senior Partner Relationship Manager (m/f/d) you will accompany our partners on their way into the future of healthcare.
- You will expand our portfolio in the area of consumer health and bring the topic of healthcare even closer to the everyday lives of patients.
- You will work with each partner in your portfolio on their specific projects for the healthcare of the future. This includes strategy development and strategic project management as well as the ongoing coordination of operational activities and networking opportunities.
- You develop the appropriate criteria and processes to support our partners in collaborating with suitable Start-ups (including identifying suitable Start-ups and communicating with the team).
- You work primarily with partners from FCMG and Retail who want to advance the Consumer Health space.
- You actively support the business development of Flying Health both through the acquisition of new partners and your contribution to the further development of our range of services.
- You represent Flying Health at selected national and international events.
A background that convinces:
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 to 8 years in venture capital or corporate venture capital or FCGM or retail.
- A core element of our success is our expertise. Therefore, you must also have a deep understanding of healthcare and digital health.
- You have already been involved in investment processes from deal flow management to due diligence and portfolio management.
- You are up to date on relevant legislation and current initiatives.
- You are service and customer oriented and have high expectations of yourself and your results.
- You think and act entrepreneurially and are able to develop new value chains and business models for our partners.
- A very dynamic environment is exactly what you are looking for.
- You are able to meet challenging deadlines and set meaningful and efficient priorities.
- Your very structured approach allows you to understand complex issues in detail and make them understandable for others.
- You are ambitious, work independently, take initiative and have a natural sense of responsibility.
- Your English and German language skills are business fluent both orally and in writing. German language skills are a must in order to be able to communicate with our non-English speaking partners.
Flying Health ist das führende Ökosystem für Next Generation Healthcare – made of bits and bytes.
Unseren Partnern aus der Gesundheitswirtschaft und Industrie sowie Digital Health Startups bieten wir im Rahmen unseres Pioneer Programms ein exklusives Umfeld, um digitale Diagnose- und Therapieanwendungen zur Marktreife zu bringen sowie neue Wertschöpfungsketten und Geschäftsmodelle zu entwickeln. Durch die enge Zusammenarbeit mit sowohl traditionellen als auch neuen Akteuren im Gesundheitswesen gestalten wir aktiv die Digitalisierung der Gesundheitsversorgung. Zu unseren Partnern gehören u.a. Siemens Healthineers, Sana Kliniken AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited und die Barmer Krankenkasse.
An environment that inspires:
- As innovators in healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You'll have access to our world-class network to further sharpen your profile as an expert in digital health.
- A great, fast learning organization with many experts, a flat hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working atmosphere in a great team.
- Offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free yoga classes, coffee and happy hour on the terrace also at other national and international locations.