Senior Finance Manager (m/f/x)
A task that challenges:
- You are a sparring partner in all finance matters.
- You are responsible for the annual financial planning.
- You ensure a meaningful reporting landscape and provide all relevant KPIs.
- You keep the management up to date with efficient controlling and reporting.
- You further develop our processes and tools in terms of automated and efficient financial accounting.
- You manage our contracts and you are the contact person for data protection issues.
- Together with our external tax consultants, you ensure that our financial and accounting systems are running smoothly
- The focus lies on the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements and the control of our invoice and receivables management.
- You have the preparatory accounting firmly under control.
A background that convinces:
- You have successfully completed your (business) studies with a focus on finance/controlling. Alternatively, you can provide evidence of comparable training with relevant professional experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- You can not only analyse figures correctly, but also derive the appropriate measures from them.
- Your way of working is characterized by structure and commitment with an eye for detail.
- A very dynamic environment is exactly what you are looking for.
- You are able to meet challenging deadlines and set meaningful and efficient priorities.
- You are ambitious, work independently, take initiative, and have a natural sense of responsibility.
- Your German language skills are business fluent both orally and in writing. English skills are an advantage.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – made of bits and bytes.
As part of our pioneer program, we offer our partner companies from all areas of healthcare and related industries as well as digital health startups , an exclusive environment. In our ecosystem, our partners can bring digital diagnosis and therapy applications to market maturity and develop new value chains and business models. By working closely with both traditional and new players in healthcare, we are actively shaping the future of healthcare. Our partners include Siemens Healthineers, Sana Kliniken AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, AXA Krankenversicherung and also digital health startups like HelloBetter.
An environment that inspires:
- As innovators in healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You will receive access to our world-class network.
- A great, fast-learning organization built on subject matter expertise, a flat hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours, home office options and a pleasant working atmosphere in a fantastic team.
- Offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free yoga classes, coffee and happy hour on the terrace.