Senior People & Culture Manager (m/f/x)
A task that challenges:
- Together with the management you will develop the HR strategy and set up KPIs for the appropriate HR controlling.
- With you, we will attract the most exciting talents and best experts for our team.
- To do this, you will implement innovative recruiting methods, approach the right candidates, ensure a professional hiring process and an optimal candidate experience.
- You will continue to expand our HR and Office department, making it a powerful unit that significantly advances our company's success.
- Our feedback culture is a core element of our work thus you will bring together and optimize existing processes in a meaningful way.
- Your initiatives and projects provide an excellent working environment for our team.
- You are responsible for the development and implementation of policies, processes and organizational issues for the HR & Office Management team.
- You are the contact person for the team and sparring partner for the management and senior management.
- You ensure an efficient and transparent flow of information along the interfaces in the company.
A background that convinces:
- You have more than 5 years of professional experience in a challenging HR position in an innovative and dynamic environment.
- You are an HR generalist with a very well-equipped toolbox for the entire employee lifecycle.
- You bring a high level of emotional intelligence and are able to quickly build trustworthy relationships.
- You have very good knowledge of German labor law and all administrative HR tasks (e.g. Payroll & HR Controlling).
- You have excellent methodological skills in the successful introduction and implementation of HR and recruiting processes.
- You combine assertiveness with a high degree of empathy within your work.
- You approach challenges in an entrepreneurial and proactive manner.
- You are a networker with excellent communication skills.
- Your way of working is characterized by structure and commitment with an eye for detail.
- A very dynamic environment is exactly what you are looking for.
- Your English and German language skills are business fluent both orally and in writing.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – made of bits and bytes.
As part of our pioneer program, we offer our partner companies from all areas of healthcare and related industries as well as digital health startups , an exclusive environment. In our ecosystem, our partners can bring digital diagnosis and therapy applications to market maturity and develop new value chains and business models. By working closely with both traditional and new players in healthcare, we are actively shaping the future of healthcare. Our partners include Siemens Healthineers, Sana Kliniken AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, AXA Krankenversicherung and also digital health startups like HelloBetter.
An environment that inspires:
- As innovators in healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You have access to our world-class network.
- A great, fast learning organization with many experts, a flat hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working atmosphere in a great team.
- Offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free yoga classes, coffee and happy hour on the terrace.