(Senior) Insights Manager (m/f/x)
A task that challenges:
As an Insights Manager (m/f/x), you will be responsible for generating new knowledge and identifying new trends as part of the Insights team. Together with us you will help create new visions for the future of healthcare and leave a real footprint in the digital health ecosystem.
- You will identify relevant trends in healthcare by filtering out the applicable information for our partners from national and international articles, keynotes and other sources.
- You will develop together with the team our "Flying Health perspective" on the future of healthcare and prepare these topics into storylines for workshops, keynotes and articles which form an important fundament of our work.
- You will work closely with our PR team to position Flying Health as a visionary leader on various platforms.
- You will support the Flying Health Relations team as an internal sparring partner and content expert in the preparation and execution of workshops and other projects.
- You will maintain and further develop our databases to support our knowledge management
- You will provide technical guidance to trainees or junior insights managers and support their further development.
A background that convinces:
- You bring relevant experience in the healthcare industry, a digital health startup, in consulting or a similar field (Manager: approx. 2-4 years / Senior: at least 5 years).
- You have successfully completed your university studies in business administration, medicine, or in natural science.
- You have a sound knowledge of the healthcare system and are able to categorise new trends.
- You have a strong service-based mindset, with a good mix of customer-centricity and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are able to develop target group-oriented texts and presentations while your communication and expression is on point.
- You enjoy discussing new topics and developments and thereby thinking outside the box.
- You are able to meet challenging deadlines and set meaningful and efficient priorities.
- A very dynamic environment is exactly what you are looking for.
- Your German and English language skills are business fluent both orally and in writing. German language skills are a must to be able to communicate with our non-English speaking partners.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – made of bits and bytes.
As part of our pioneer program, we offer our partner companies from all areas of healthcare and related industries as well as digital health startups , an exclusive environment. In our ecosystem, our partners can bring digital diagnosis and therapy applications to market maturity and develop new value chains and business models. By working closely with both traditional and new players in healthcare, we are actively shaping the future of healthcare. Our partners include Siemens Healthineers, Sana Kliniken AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, AXA Krankenversicherung and also digital health startups like HelloBetter.
An environment that inspires:
- As innovators in healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You will receive access to our world-class network.
- A great, fast-learning organization built on subject matter expertise, a flat hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours, home office options and a pleasant working atmosphere in a fantastic team.
- Offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free yoga classes, coffee and happy hour on the terrace.