Trainee (m/f/x) Digital Health
A task that challenges:
As a trainee (m/f/x) you will start your career in the digital health industry and learn how to deal with exciting digital health startups in Germany and worldwide. During the next 12 months, you will support our team in various projects and with different partners. You will learn how to identify new trends, evaluate them and prepare them for our partners in various formats. You will also have the chance to develop an eye and a feeling for which innovative business models can become viable.
- You support the preparation of different kind of reports for our partners.
- You take on your own research projects and present results to the team.
- You support the Insights Team in identifying and preparing trends in the healthcare sector.
- You scout startups and innovative business models from the digital health sector.
- You support the Partner Relationship Team and the Insights Team in the preparation and follow-up of important workshops and events.
- You work together with our Junior- and Senior Partner Managers on specific projects with our partners.
Deadline for applications is 15.07.21
A background that convinces:
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of business administration or natural sciences.
- You have gained initial work experience in internships and/or working student positions - ideally in the healthcare sector.
- You are looking for an entry level position in the developing digital health market.
- You are a quick learner and do not mind getting your hands dirty to get things done / or: You are a quick learner and do have a hands-on mentality with strong ambitions to drive (quick) progress.
- You are proficient in standard office applications and are able to learn new tools quickly.
- You speak fluent German (mandatory, our working language is German) and at least very good English.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – made of bits and bytes.
As part of our pioneer program, we offer our partner companies from all areas of healthcare and related industries as well as digital health startups , an exclusive environment. In our ecosystem, our partners can bring digital diagnosis and therapy applications to market maturity and develop new value chains and business models. By working closely with both traditional and new players in healthcare, we are actively shaping the future of healthcare. Our partners include Siemens Healthineers, Sana Kliniken AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, AXA Krankenversicherung and also digital health startups like HelloBetter.
An environment that inspires:
- As innovators in healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You will receive access to our world-class network.
- A great, fast-learning organization built on subject matter expertise, a flat hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours, home office options and a pleasant working atmosphere in a fantastic team.
- After a successful traineeship, there is the possibility of a permanent position.
- Offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free yoga classes, coffee and happy hour on the terrace.