Senior Partner Relationship Manager (m/f/x) – Health Insurance
A task that challenges:
As Senior Partner Relationship Manager (m/f/x) you will accompany our partners on their way into the future of healthcare.
- You will work with each partner in your portfolio on their specific projects for the healthcare of the future. This includes strategy development and strategic project management as well as ongoing coordination of operational activities and networking opportunities.
- You will work with various Startups that fit the industry and focus of our partners, actively supporting the network between our partners and selected Startups.
- You actively support the business development of Flying Health both by attracting new partners and your contribution to the further development of our service portfolio.
- You represent Flying Health at selected national and international events.
A background that convinces:
- You have a proven track record of at least 5 to 8 years of experience in private or statutory Health Insurance industry, consulting or related fields, preferably with a focus on business development, strategy or innovation management for Health Insurances.
- A core element of our success is our expertise. Therefore, you must also have a deep understanding of healthcare and digital health, especially in the Health Insurance industry.
- You are up to date on relevant legislation and current initiatives.
- You are service and customer oriented and have a high expectation of yourself and your results.
- You think and act entrepreneurially and are able to develop new value chains and business models for our partners.
- A very dynamic environment is exactly what you are looking for.
- You are able to meet challenging deadlines and set meaningful and efficient priorities.
- Your very structured approach allows you to understand complex issues in detail and make them understandable for others.
- You are ambitious, work independently, take initiative and have a natural sense of responsibility.
- Your English and German language skills are business fluent both orally and in writing. German language skills are a must in order to be able to communicate with our non-English speaking partners.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – made of bits and bytes.
As part of our pioneer program, we offer our partner companies from all areas of healthcare and related industries as well as digital health startups , an exclusive environment. In our ecosystem, our partners can bring digital diagnosis and therapy applications to market maturity and develop new value chains and business models. By working closely with both traditional and new players in healthcare, we are actively shaping the future of healthcare. Our partners include Siemens Healthineers, Sana Kliniken AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, AXA Krankenversicherung and also digital health startups like HelloBetter.
An environment that inspires:
- As Innovators in Healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You'll have access to our world-class Network, allowing you to further hone your Profile as an expert in Digital Health.
- A great, fast learning Organization with many Experts, a flat Hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours and a pleasant working atmosphere in a great Team.
- Offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free Yoga classes, Coffee and Happy Hour on the Terrace.