Office Manager & Team Assistant
A task that challenges:
- You manage all administrative and organisational office processes in our Berlin office, coordinate service providers & orders and take care of the 25-strong Flying Health team in all relevant matters.
- You manage the (home) office inventory including technical equipment and act as an interface between the team and our external IT service provider.
- You assist with assessment days, help with the onboarding of new team members and take over ongoing tasks from personnel administration.
- You support the managing director in scheduling, travel expense accounting, travel planning and organisation.
- You receive guests and initially look after the (digital) incoming mail and the telephone switchboard.
- In the future, you will take on your own office management projects and help organise internal and external events.
- You support administrative & organizational topics in the areas of People & Culture and Finance and work on your own projects in these areas.
A background that convinces:
- Ideally, you have completed a commercial apprenticeship and/or have several years of professional experience in office or team management (preferably in the gastronomy/hotel industry).
- You have a strong customer service mentality, enjoy communicating in person, in writing and on the phone with a wide variety of people and are always accommodating and obliging.
- You feel comfortable in a fast-changing work environment, are keen to get things done and work independently and responsibly.
- You love to keep things tidy and enjoy detailed administrative processes and documentation.
- You have a high level of German spelling, are IT-savvy and well-versed in using the MS Office package.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – we partner, enable, and connect.
Within our ecosystem, we build bridges between startups, corporates, and relevant stakeholders, transforming industry leaders and entrepreneurs into healthcare pioneers. Our work combines long-standing consulting expertise and innovative trend research that enable closing the gap between healthcare and technological innovation. Together with our partners, we create strategies, business models, and networks that shape the future of healthcare.
An environment that inspires:
- A steep learning curve in a diverse and dynamic field of work with the opportunity to redesign and implement existing processes.
- A strong culture of trust and a great, helpful team.
- A working atmosphere that is conducive to change and learning, with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes, so that you can directly contribute your organisational talent and creativity.
- You can expect exciting team-building events/offsites and 30 days' holiday.
- Offices in Mindspace in the heart of Berlin with free drinks in a dynamic start-up environment where it never gets boring.