Working Student Digital Health Insights
A task that challenges:
Exciting tasks await you as a working student in the Insights team:
- You will support us in keeping an eye on the latest trends by maintaining our trend databases and expanding them with the latest news from the healthcare market and the European digital health scene.
- You will be responsible for our startup database, ensuring that we stay up to date with all news and developments in the digital health landscape.
- You will get to know our tools and processes for generating insights and knowledge management and help us to optimise and build them.
- You revise our presentations and fill them with new insights so that they are always up-to-date.
- You support the Insights team in varied and exciting projects for our partners and community members.
A background that convinces:
- You are currently studying at a college/university in an economic or scientific field, or health economics.
- You have initial practical experience from projects, student traineeships or internships in an economic or academic working environment.
- You are curious, enthusiastic about learning and want to get things moving.
- You have high quality standards and a precise and detailed way of working.
- You speak fluent German (mandatory, working language at Flying Health is German) and very good English.
- You are proficient in standard office applications and are able to quickly familiarise yourself with new tools.
- A plus: You have already gained some experience in the field of digital health and are enthusiastic about the topic.
- You would like to work at least 10 hours per week.
Flying Health is the leading ecosystem for next generation healthcare – we partner, enable, and connect.
Within our ecosystem, we build bridges between startups, corporates, and relevant stakeholders, transforming industry leaders and entrepreneurs into healthcare pioneers. Our work combines long-standing consulting expertise and innovative trend research that enable closing the gap between healthcare and technological innovation. Together with our partners, we create strategies, business models, and networks that shape the future of healthcare.
An environment that inspires:
- As innovators in healthcare, we can offer you a steep learning curve from day one.
- You will have access to our world-class network and engage with the most exciting trends and inspiring personalities in healthcare every day.
- We are a unique and fast learning organisation with many experts, a flat hierarchy and direct communication.
- Flexible working hours, home office options and a pleasant working atmosphere are an integral part of our corporate culture.
- With our offices in Mindspace, the coolest co-working space in the heart of Berlin with free yoga classes, coffee and happy hour on the terrace, we offer you a diverse work location.